Friday, September 18, 2009

Two New Publications

I have two new publications coming out.



The first is the third installment of "This Is A Reading Packet". It is a collection of short stories, comics, articles, book excerpts and other things that I really liked and figured other people would like. It is over 150 pages of xeroxed entertainment featuring a silkscreened cover.



The second is a zine of daily affirmations to get one motivated and keep a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA), kind of. Made during a lower point in my life, this helped to keep me busy / from going too crazy. For entertainment purposes only. 32 xeroxed pages with a rainbow and silkscreen cover.

A huge special thanks to Tyler and friends at Kitty Cat Press (http://www.kittycatpress.blogspot.com) for all the silkscreening and xeroxing.

3 comments:

spk said...

I would like both the second and third installments of "This Is A Reading Packet", as well as a copy of the zine. What should I do?

maggie lee said...

a good start makes all the difference! are you doing trades or how much?? did you see jordan's new zine, i am not going to do anything becasue i could not even if i tried. so good.

Unknown said...

Hey Maggie,
Let's trade, they are free though. The reading packet isn't finished yet but the other one is.
I have only seen photos of Jordan's zine. It looks great though.
Let me know.